Our favorite Social Media Foodie is another year older. Here’s 10 MORE ways to help him celebrate.
1. Improve your Restaurant’s Ordering Practices with this Free Ebook!
2. Get him an amazing book to read.
3. Take him out to your local gastropub.
4. Retweet his most RT’ed tweet ever.
(Waiting for a huge webinar to start, “Let it Go”
starts playing, everyone’s watching the tweetstream).
The hold (music) never bothered me anyway. #WLW14
— Jason Boies (@JasonBoies) April 23, 2014
5. Ask him to dance, again.
6. Congratulate him for being one of the top Customer Service Pros.
— Eric T. Tung (@EricTTung) July 23, 2014
8. Congratulate him on his acting career.
9. Read and share his Blog Posts.
BONUS: 8 MORE Ways to Wish @JasonBoies a Happy Birthday, via @AmandaLNelson
11. Become his friend on GTA5.
12. And don’t blow up his character on GTA5.
— Jason Boies (@JasonBoies) October 31, 2012
13. Dedicate a Weird Al video to him.
14. Offer to pack his survival pack for the zombie apocalypse.
15. Buy him every super hero movie ever.
16. Get him access to US Netflix.
17. Turn him into a Simpsons character.
18. Get him a job at Sarah Palin’s internet channel.
Do you have even more ways to wish Jason a happy birthday? Leave them in the comments below!